Friday, December 7, 2007

We Three Friends

I realized I have several pictures up here of Maggie and I, but none of my other best friend, Lori, so I have to remedy that situation. Lori is a really amazing person, and I really look up to her. She's also (almost) as kooky as I am! Without further ado....


2 Thoughts and Comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics girls!!! I love the smiles that are blessing your faces. I can't believe that you are smiling!!! Get a grip! You are suppose to be miserably studying and scared of failing!!! Right!! duh!!! NO MOM! We are the success of the future!!! Smart, bad and beautiful!!! And all 3 have the potential!!! Good luck this semester! But most of all for the future designers!!Go girls!!! Just think of the power!!! And the examples that you are leaving behind!!! Doesn't matter what, rain, shine or Great Falls wind these 3 will get'er done!!! Mom

Wrena said...

Still smiling I hope!! How many more days till your out for vacation? LOL cant wait to have ya!