Thursday, January 3, 2008

Sledding Christmas Day






I'm having so much fun here that I haven't posted any of my vacation! I'll post more photos when I get home. Anyway, we went sledding on Christmas Day, and I majorly goofed up on my ride down the hill. It was well-documented, so I might as well share my blooper! :D

5 Thoughts and Comments:

Jason and Sue said...

Sierra! Wow...the world of blogging. Don't ask how I found yours, but I'm glad I did. anyway, you'll have to check out our blog. I will add you to our link list. Miss you girlie and glad to see you are doing well!

Wrena said...

we miss you over at photo challange friends!
we miss you here too but know that your getting back to norm. before your next semester starts. hugs!

Anonymous said...

So very graceful!!! Thank goodness you didnt break anything!!! I know that you had fun!!! Love mom

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Miss you around here!