Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day, cont.


LEAH ENJOYING HER PINK DRINK

MAGGIE TAKING A PICTURE OF LEAH

LEAH AND I MAGS AND I

MY VALENTINE'S DAY "DATES"

FINALLY A PICTURE WITH THEIR EYES OPEN!

MY YUMMY HEART-SHAPED BUFFALO CHICKEN PIZZA

YES, PEOPLE WERE STARING AT THE CRAZY PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RESTAURANT TAKING PICTURES OF THEIR WATER GLASSES!

DELICIOUS!

IT WAS REALLY SCRUMPTIOUS!

MAGGIE ENJOYING HER HOT FUDGE SUNDAE

MY DELECTABLE TIRAMISU

10 Thoughts and Comments:

Anonymous said...

I did think you were cute until the last pic! tiramisu!!!!!!!!!!! You brat!!! Glad you girls had fun!!!momm

Wrena said...

to much fun! just got back from shoeing with sister wkrs, so much fun nice and sunny too! hugs

Anonymous said...

CANT FIND MY PHONE

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wrena said...

Big hugs!

Carl said...

Looks like you had quite the Par-Tay!

Wrena said...

i seen your space page what a new look! love ya girly!

Anonymous said...

wish you were here!

Wrena said...

call me up!

Wrena said...

I think I want one - u know a myspace! but not sure if I should. Time 2 post again!