Monday, March 24, 2008

Hang On to Yer Hats, Folks!



Or leave them home entirely! That right thur is a genuine, certified wind storm...my definition of one anyways! The weatherman said that we had wind gusts up to 78 miles per hour, but I don't believe that for a second! A barbed wire fence was all that protected me from certain death...the wind kept shoving me against it while I was taking these pictures. There are supposed to be mountains in the background, but I think the wind blew them away too!

2 Thoughts and Comments:

Jason and Sue said...

Hey! Thats awesome that you are coming to Chicago! Give me a call and let me know what's up. Hopefully we can at least get together and say hi. I have the same cell phone number! Sue

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess wind is offel! But offel'r yet is a dust storm blowing dirt at 65 mph or so :P We like our shingles and our eyes!!!