Monday, September 22, 2008

In Case You are Wondering....

....where I get my awesome backgrounds? That would happen to be one of my incredibly talented sisters, who taught herself how to do it!

Here's her blog:
http://cowchickpix.blogspot.com/

My other sister is incredibly talented too!
http://mtfoners.blogspot.com/2008/08/august-16th.html

I have such a creative family! I count myself lucky to be included in with these great people!

3 Thoughts and Comments:

MT Foners said...

hey... thanks so much for your wonderful compliments!!! so sweet! but I should let your viewers know that my blog is accessable by invitation only... which only means that you let me know that you would like to see it! my address is mtfoners@hotmail.com and I will be glad to add you!

cute background!

Anonymous said...

Your so welcome! I love to do the backgrounds. It is like defrage... for me. My brains own personal outing. Thanks for you sweet words!

Anonymous said...

And just think you were all mine at one time!!! I see the talents and virtues in you that I would like to see in myself. Thanks for making this mom look like a success!! MOMM