Thursday, November 13, 2008

Showroom Display


I know, I know, I haven't even gotten pictures up of my trip yet! BUT...this is really exciting! :D This is MY display! I didn't really design it, our rep did, but I okayed it and picked everything else! (wall color, countertop, and hardware) I wasn't sure that it would all go together, but I LOVE IT!!!! Not to toot my own horn or anything... ;)

5 Thoughts and Comments:

Nellie said...

Love it!!! Wow, if I really loved this place, I can see that design in my kitchen! And I do like the eggplant. It brings out the wood so well.MOMM

MT Foners said...

TOOT TOOT TOOT!!! haha! JK... it is cool!

Wrena said...

howdy sis! Great to see hear and read of your doings! love ya

Double A said...

Hey little sister, Can I have that beautiful thing when you are done?? It would look great in my storage unit :)

Looks like you are having a great time and love what you do. Keep the posts coming!

Auntie M said...

That is a great display!! You are in the right field of work!! :)