Sunday, July 11, 2010

Noteworthy News

It's been a looooooong time since my last blog post! Most of the time I feel there's not much exciting to my life, but you know what? I'm definitely not going to enjoy it if I feel that way! So, here's a few tidbits to catch my blog up (not sure anyone reads anymore :P):

*Moved back home to Great Falls
*Starting the radiology technician program in the fall
*I got to go to three conventions this summer...working on being a good girl now! ;)
*Getting healthy this summer! It's been fun and refreshing! :)
*My sister is having TWINS in December....sooooooo EXCITING! :D
*My birthday is in less than a month...what can I say? I'm never gonna outgrow birthdays! ;)

2 Thoughts and Comments:

Auntie M said...

You better not outgrow birthdays... that would be sad!!

<3 Sierra said...

dat's fo sho, aunt m! :D