Saturday, October 20, 2007

All Right, All Right!!!

My big sis introduced me to the world of blogging. She's so addicted to it and it seems like so much fun that I decided to give it a shot. I don't know that I will post many pictures of me or much about myself, but I figured that I could do kind of a hybrid blog: half about cool interior design ideas or new products and half about me. So, stay tuned for my first real blog! I promise to make it good! Until then, stay warm. It's getting cold outside!

1 Thoughts and Comments:

Wrena said...

I will take them blame usually it is the younger one taking it!!! So hip, passing on cool things to the "ol folks" isn't that how it is supposed to go??? Glad to have you aboard! We can share so much here and the kids can peak to see what "Serra" is doing @@@ school.
Hugs