Monday, October 22, 2007

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's.....

An invisible refrigerator! While doing research for my kitchen and bath class, I stumbled upon this nifty invention. Crazy, huh? Now I truly know why everyone says we are living in the age of technology. There are an amazing amount of different types of refrigerators out there!



Oh, here's the invisible refrigerator's counterpart: the invisible washing machine.

Does anybody else think that the orange juice cartons in the U.S. should have smiley faces on them? It would make my day to open the refrigerator to see this carton smiling out at me! Maybe it's just me, but that would be fun!!! :D

2 Thoughts and Comments:

Wrena said...

Way to go GIRL!!!!! Are you wearing anything pink today? Maybe that is to personal just kidding!! hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Do you have a blog for today