Wednesday, May 28, 2008

GRADUATION!!!

Thanks to my mom especially and my aunts and uncles and cousins and Lori and those who couldn't be there in person, but were there in spirit who supported me on this very special day! I appreciate all of your love and support and will miss you a bunch as I go forward, but I will carry you wherever I go in my heart! I love you!











4 Thoughts and Comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job, SIERRA!!! But why the pic of mou?? You can get out there and show the world how it is done!!! I am glad that you are ready to take on the job entrusted with you!! Just remember to let the driver have ahold of the wheel and you will go far! Give thanks for all that you do have and most of what you don't have!! Love-MOMM

Wrena said...

Awsome post still wishing I could have been there, but so thankful to have had the few days with you at the end of May! Love Zoula! The air is has a new meaning to fesh there atleast it does and always will for us!

Auntie M said...

I like you pictures - you did a great job in all your schools and I am very proud of you!!

We miss you already!!

enlightenMANt said...

congratulations on your graduation. was this from high school or college?

i'm a rising junior in college. congrats tho! you have so much ahead of you.