Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Days!

Well, this is just an update on what has been going on in my life. I graduated (with high honors!) with an Associate of Applied Science degree in Interior Design in the beginning of May. Two weekends later my older sister got married, so that was pretty exciting times for my family as well. By the next Thursday, I had moved from home and started my new job. Luckily, I have an aunt and an uncle who have graciously offered their home to me to stay in, but I have been looking for apartments ever since. I had a bad experience with a landlord yesterday, so I decided to take the first one I was offered and be done with it. I signed everything today and will be able to move in tomorrow. I am pretty excited to start decorating my new place! I don't have much right now, but my aunt who lives down here is an amazing bargain shopper, so no worries there!

2 Thoughts and Comments:

Wrena said...

This is so awsome, exciting, amazing for you! I don't quite know how to word all my thought and words but your fantastic! And doing so!

MT Foners said...

hey.. you need to get on here and write more... lol... anyways... you need to teach this ole' sister of yours how you get cute backgrounds for blog... cause I only have done the dumb ones! ok, so I could have written you an e-mail i guess but what fun would that be. this is more like a treasure hunt... that you don't know youre looking for! MUAHAHAHAHAhahaha