Thursday, October 16, 2008

Eastward Bound

Yep, I get to go on a trip! FINALLY! My feet have been getting itchy lately! I've got the traveling bug! So, here's my destinations:



Not only that, but it's a BUSINESS TRIP! Gosh, I feel so grown up saying that! :D Look for pictures! I promise I'll take lots! And I'll try to put them up in a timely manner! LOL

3 Thoughts and Comments:

MT Foners said...

I'm holding you to that you know... I know where you live and I know where you sleep so you BETTER keep your word! OR ELSE!

Auntie M said...

Awesome fall foliage!! Thanks for sending us a card... made us happy that you thought of us!! :)

Anonymous said...

And soooooooooo.........where are these impressive, I say, IMPRESSIVE, lots of pics??? Oh, in the camera! Good place for them. I can see them from here!!! Yep!!! Right here!!!MOMM