Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'll Bite Too...

Your Eyes Should Be Gray
Your eyes reflect: Intensity and drive

People find you to be: Mysterious, brilliant, and charming

Your best trait: You're completely fearless and willing to take on anything

What's hidden behind your eyes: A sensitive soul
What Color Should Your Eyes Be?

2 Thoughts and Comments:

Wrena said...

Fearless huh? Well maybe sometimes LOL

Elizabeth said...

Apparently my eyes should be brown. Hmm. Also my eyes (the brown ones) reflect: Depth and wisdom. HA!

People find me (the one with brown eyes) to be: Loyal, honest, and comforting. *ponders*

My best brown eyes trait: You are comfortable with who you are, and you don't pretend to be someone you're not. Darn it! That means no more dressing up as Queen Elizabeth.

What's hidden behind my brown eyes: A tender heart. (Hey, isn't this a song or something?)

Well, I've got blue, so what does that tell you? ;)