Monday, August 4, 2008

Dear Sierra!





Happy Birthday ~ To You!!!

~Posted by her Secret Service~

6 Thoughts and Comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you cute!!! I love you just as much if not more to day than the day you were born! I thought it would never be possible to hold all of it in my heart!! God grant you peace, joy and love all your days! MOMM

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday ~ Sierra!

Auntie M said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM AUNTIE M AND UNCLE D!!! We love you and are so proud of you!!

Carl said...

Happy Birthday! See what happens when YOU don't update your blog! Hope it was a GREAT birthday!

parose said...

Happy Birthday, Sierra, from another Photo Challenge Blogger - parose (Patty Rosehill). As it so happens, my youngest son's birthday is today also! Have a great day!

MT Foners said...

I guess my comment yesterday didn't save... sorry! Anyways, happy birthday to my pain in the butt little sister! love you!
Layna & Joel